Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Latin Flip Chart

A rare day with some extra time so I thought I’d post the Latin flip chart I made.  Jayden and I both have found this to be of great help.  He’s much better at memorizing the forms than I am though so I’m sure I will need it much longer than him!


Well, I’m utterly frustrated with how to get these photos in the right order.  I switched to using Windows Live Writer to help with this, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to rearrange the photos within an album.  It’s even changing the order I upload the picts in.  GRRRRR….

Anyway, as you can see the chart is sheet protectors clipped together with metal rings.  The same colored sheets are supposed to be together so use your imagination! The basic endings are first, followed by an example of a verb or noun conjugated or declined.   We are only just starting the 2nd declension so I haven’t made anything beyond that yet.  I’ll just make the 3rd, etc. different colors.  Simple, but sure beats having to look through my TE for the charts!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing, Robyn! I just told my oldest that I'll be making this for him over the Christmas break!! He seemed excited to add that to his independent notebook to review each day! Who would have thought that would make a boy so happy! Homeschooled kids - they are a rare (and special) breed, no?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it can help you Carrie! Jayden really likes it! I think the colors help! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind if I link to this on my report this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't mind at all.. hope it can inspire someone!

    ReplyDelete